The custom pack creator is pretty cool.

Backpack Discussion

The custom pack creator is pretty cool.

Postby Philip.AK » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Kevin and the crew have done a lot to silence the "if only you offered a bag with X and Y features plus a pocket at Z in size Q" crowd with their excellent custom pack creator. Pretty much every size and pocket layout is available. It's freaking cool. I just had them do a 3500 cu in with a bottle pocket on the wearer's right, a front Gila-style mesh stuff pocket, and a tall zip pocket along the left side in the 210d X-Pac X21 fabric. I'm right handed and like to drink from a bottle, I appreciate a large mesh stuff pouch for dumping wet gear in or carrying a full water bladder to camp, and the tall zip pocket is for raingear, lunch/snacks, binocs, water filter, and stuff you want quick access to during the day. Check it out:

Philip.AK

Re: The custom pack creator is pretty cool.

Postby Nathan C » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:43 am

That's hilarious...the last few days I've been thinking about building that exact pack in Integrated with X33 Multicam as my next do anything hike / dayhunt pack. I want a water bottle on right, with a zippered tall pocket on left. I may swap out for a peregrine style face though, not decided.
Nathan C
Site Admin

Return to Backpacks

x