BHA Merlin?

Backpack Discussion

BHA Merlin?

Postby Ranger185 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Did the BHA Merlin go away??

And FWIW, I'm in a cyclical pattern of backpack decision with your packs. Not a bad thing at all, but then the Lanner showed up and there's a third pack to add the analysis paralysis....Thought I was set on the Fort 63, but then the Goshawk caught my eye with the zip and now the Lanner...no idea what to do now. Like the larger side pockets of the Lanner, the size and waterproof Fort, and the zipper of the Gos.

I know it's my decision, but I'll be danged if I know what I want... :lol:

Mike
Ranger185

Re: BHA Merlin?

Postby ktimm » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:28 pm

Ranger185 wrote:Did the BHA Merlin go away??

And FWIW, I'm in a cyclical pattern of backpack decision with your packs. Not a bad thing at all, but then the Lanner showed up and there's a third pack to add the analysis paralysis....Thought I was set on the Fort 63, but then the Goshawk caught my eye with the zip and now the Lanner...no idea what to do now. Like the larger side pockets of the Lanner, the size and waterproof Fort, and the zipper of the Gos.

I know it's my decision, but I'll be danged if I know what I want... :lol:

Mike

Not sure why it was taken off our site it's back on now . It may be out of stock though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ktimm
Site Admin

Re: BHA Merlin?

Postby Ranger185 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:35 pm

Awesome. I was hoping it wouldn't have gone away. Thanks Kevin.

BTW, spoke with Rebecca on Friday evening for some pack help. She definitely didn't have to take my call at closing time, but she made sure she answered my questions. Great customer service!

Mike
Ranger185

Return to Backpacks

x