New pack

Backpack Discussion

New pack

Postby Rockfamily » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:40 pm

I would really love to see Seek make a 3500ci version of the old Precipice pack! Would anyone else be interested?

Here's a link to the old Precipice if you're not familiar with the design.

https://youtu.be/MEyvDFtckFI

P.S. I personally like the multicam.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Rockfamily

Re: New pack

Postby Camber » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:02 am

That's the pack that became the broadwing I think.

I think it could be cool as a smaller pack too.
Camber

Postby ktimm » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:02 am

Personally I like the broadwing however it never was really a big seller thus it was discontinued . Now as far as pockets we get a ton of requests to stick peregrine pockets on stuff .

We have considered doing a semi custom line but there is no eta or guarantee it will happen . Basically the semi custom would be choose a bag size , choose a pocket payout etc ... so for instance maybe you could get a divide with Lanner pocketing etc
Or add peregrine pockets on a unaweep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ktimm
Site Admin

Postby Rockfamily » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:29 am

ktimm wrote:Personally I like the broadwing however it never was really a big seller thus it was discontinued . Now as far as pockets we get a ton of requests to stick peregrine pockets on stuff .

We have considered doing a semi custom line but there is no eta or guarantee it will happen . Basically the semi custom would be choose a bag size , choose a pocket payout etc ... so for instance maybe you could get a divide with Lanner pocketing etc

Thanks for following up and for the info, Kevin! I personally like having the short water bottle pockets (I have a Goshawk), it's the pass through pockets that I would like to have. I'm very interested in any customizable options and will keep an eye out for that. I love Seek gear and greatly appreciate the service you and your team provide man.

Rockfamily

Postby Rockfamily » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:42 am

ktimm wrote:Personally I like the broadwing however it never was really a big seller thus it was discontinued . Now as far as pockets we get a ton of requests to stick peregrine pockets on stuff .

Perhaps a tall side pocket like the Peregrine with a small water bottle pocket stitched on the outside of that would be a good solution???

Rockfamily

Postby Ranger185 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:19 pm

I for one would love the customization option. I'm liking the features of three different bags right now. Being able to put them all together in one, I'd have my order in already!

Thanks for laying that out Kevin.

Mike
Ranger185

Postby Camber » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:35 pm

I always liked the Broadwing too...just never had a need for a pack that big...but if I did, that's the one I would have gotten.
Camber

Postby Rockfamily » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:19 pm

Ranger185 wrote:I for one would love the customization option. I'm liking the features of three different bags right now. Being able to put them all together in one, I'd have my order in already!

Thanks for laying that out Kevin.

Mike
[THUMBS UP SIGN]

Rockfamily

Postby Rockfamily » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:20 pm

Camber wrote:I always liked the Broadwing too...just never had a need for a pack that big...but if I did, that's the one I would have gotten.
That's how I feel about a 5800/7000ci Precipice...I would love it if it was 3500ci!

Rockfamily

Postby Lockster » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Re the pockets on the Precipice/Broadwing style pack, I always felt that it may have more boad based support if you added a zipper between the two pocket sections so you could zip them together to make a long sleeve if you wanted it, or unzip it to have the two individual pockets, minal extra weight, but a lot of extra functionality/options.
Lockster

Next

Return to Backpacks

x