New pack

Backpack Discussion

Re: New pack

Postby Ranger185 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm

Kevin,

I know you said there was no ETA on a customizable option, but someone mentioned a Goshawk 6300. Has there been any thoughts on that product? I know the Gos is a popular hunting pack and I'd definitely take a hard look if that came out.

I'll also selflessly volunteer to be the fella who test out a new franken-pack....maybe a Gos 63 with Lanner side pockets? :D
Ranger185

Postby ktimm » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:49 am

I just don't have an eta . A goshawk 6300 is easy . I can't comment on timeline though that's an Angie question answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ktimm
Site Admin

Postby ktimm » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:56 am

Ranger185 wrote:Kevin,

I know you said there was no ETA on a customizable option, but someone mentioned a Goshawk 6300. Has there been any thoughts on that product? I know the Gos is a popular hunting pack and I'd definitely take a hard look if that came out.

I'll also selflessly volunteer to be the fella who test out a new franken-pack....maybe a Gos 63 with Lanner side pockets? :D

Just chatted with Angie , she said start working on it in a couple weeks ..

ktimm
Site Admin

Postby Ranger185 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:30 pm

ktimm wrote:
Ranger185 wrote:Kevin,

Just chatted with Angie , she said start working on it in a couple weeks ..

Then I'll wait for it to make an appearance! Thanks for the help Kevin (and Angie).
Ranger185

Previous

Return to Backpacks

x