Divide 4500 Q and A and Overview

Backpack Discussion

Divide 4500 Q and A and Overview

Postby kevin_t » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:07 am

The Divide 4500 is our new pack. It will be available in Alpine Gray and Expedition Olive.

The Basics
- Roll Top / Top Loading 4500 CI internal volume . Minimum weight 2 lb 12 ounces / Maximum weight 3 lb 6 (all extra straps / horizon stay, expedition olive)
- Weight difference between Alpine Gray and Expedition Olive 4.7 ounces
- Dimensional water bottle pockets
- one large rear mesh pocket (10 * 14 * 5)
- Optimized for 24 inch frame
- Aluminum bachelor buckles

It is on the site and available for purchase . Videos and more photos coming soon
kevin_t

Re: Divide 4500 Q and A and Overview

Postby kevin_t » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:14 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kevin_t

Postby kevin_t » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:04 am

kevin_t

Postby Overloaded » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:56 am

[Hope it's OK to resurrect a very old thread, but I wanted to refer to the picture that kevin_t posted...]

The picture kevin_t posted above shows the sides of the roll tied out and down, but no middle side compression strap.

The pictures of the Divide 4500 that show all three side compression straps seem to have the roll top clips attached to each other in the center.

Is it possible to use all three side compression straps, and to also tie the roll top out and down?

And if so, can it be done with the standard set of straps that are included with the pack, or would I need to order something extra?
Overloaded

Postby kevin_t » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:18 am

Overloaded wrote:[Hope it's OK to resurrect a very old thread, but I wanted to refer to the picture that kevin_t posted...]

The picture kevin_t posted above shows the sides of the roll tied out and down, but no middle side compression strap.

The pictures of the Divide 4500 that show all three side compression straps seem to have the roll top clips attached to each other in the center.

Is it possible to use all three side compression straps, and to also tie the roll top out and down?

And if so, can it be done with the standard set of straps that are included with the pack, or would I need to order something extra?

With gatekeepers you can use one two or three straps. You can also put three gatekeepers on one strap and use it as a dual strap for instance as a side compression and roll top hold down.

Gatekeepers generally work really well and can be used as a roll top hold down but 3/4 buckles work easier as the hold down.

With the standard pack , you will get everything you need to run it pretty maxed out however you will not get the 3/4 inch buckle. That you will have to add.

Thanks
Kevin
kevin_t

Return to Backpacks

x