Marmot Never Summer 0°F Sleeping bag

Wanting to buy, wanting to sell

Marmot Never Summer 0°F Sleeping bag

Postby Laned » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:08 pm

This bag is super warm. I've used it down to around -20. Only used it a handful of times since it is so warm. Comes with stuff sack and storage bag. Has always been stored in the storage sack. Never been stored compressed. Has a stash pocket and a foot warmer pocket. DWR shell.
Comfort rated to 0°F/-18°C. Feels pretty accurate to me. Like I said, it's a very warm bag.
$200
Size: Regular, fits a person up to 6ft tall.

Certified 600-fill-power goose down insulation is protected by a durable nylon shell with a water-repellent finish
Nautilus six-baffle hood envelops your head in warmth, while face muff allows hood to be cinched snug without chafing your face
Ground-level side seams keep warm air from escaping
No more midnight drawcord fumbling--smooth flat upper cord and hard, round lower cord make hood adjustments easy
Stretch tricot baffles provide strength and durability for a longer life to your bag
Trapezoidal footbox allows down to loft fully around your feet for optimum warmth and comfort
Heater Pocket in foot box allows you to use heat packets (sold separately) to prevent ''popsicle toes''
Stash pocket on the top chest near hood for night-time essentials
Draft tube backing full-length, snag-free zipper prevents cold air from seeping through; down-filled collar adds warmth
Includes stuff sack and large storage bag
Features
Specification Description

Comfort rating 0 degrees Fahrenheit

Average weight 3 lbs. 10 oz.

Shell Nylon

Fill 600-fill goose down

Lining Polyester

Fits up to 6 feet

Shoulder girth 62 inches

Hip girth 58 inches

Stuff sack size 8.5 x 18 inchesImageImageImageImageImageImage