Properly packing a medium titanium stove

Lightweight Packable wood stoves

Properly packing a medium titanium stove

Postby glennw89 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:39 pm

Hello all. I have just acquired (used) a medium titanium stove and Cimmaron Light. Set it up today in my backyard and both worked great. Just wondering how best to pack the stove in the provided storage bag to protect it and avoid potential damage. Thanks.
glennw89

Re: Properly packing a medium titanium stove

Postby ktimm » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:33 am

Break the stove down so it all seats inside itself . Roll the pipe , disassemble the damper and put it around the base of the pipe .

Another good option is our stove pipe storage tube which 7.50 ... it’s sort of like a tennis ball container and helps protect it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ktimm
Site Admin

Postby glennw89 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:07 pm

Thanks. Is there a particular trick to disassembling the damper? And I will look into the stove pipe protector.
glennw89

Postby ktimm » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:13 am

Squeeze the sides and pull out then slide up. There is a video on our YouTube channel .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ktimm
Site Admin

Postby reaper » Tue May 12, 2020 3:58 am

glennw89 wrote:Hello all. I have just acquired (used) a medium titanium stove and Cimmaron Light. Set it up today in my backyard and both worked great. Just wondering how best to pack the stove in the provided storage bag to protect it and avoid potential damage. Thanks.
Hope to see some pictures of your set-up.

Always been fine with the kevin's method,putting the damper over the pipe seen to give more protection if you crush them.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
reaper

Return to Wood Stoves

x