Seek Outdoor 12 man teepee for sale

Wanting to buy, wanting to sell

Seek Outdoor 12 man teepee for sale

Postby Firehunter » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:58 pm

I bought a 12 man seek outside teepee last year with factory installed duel screened doors. I only used the tent five time with no issues. I used it twice with a stove inside with no issues. There are no burn holes or issues with the use from the stove. The jack was cut to be a tight fit around a standard stove stack. The tent is brown in color and in like new condition.

Only issues with the tent is two small holes. One is a small L tear about 1/4 to 1/2” max it both directions. It’s down low near a stake out loop so guessing I got it w a hammer maybe. Only other tear was three trips ago. It’s about 1” long. Near a seem on the door. Since the cut it never has slipped or continued to tear. I have the original bag for the tent, the pole bag and center aluminum pole and the original stakes (un-used) in the original bag if you want to cut a patch and glue it or you can tape it as they say works.

Only other thing I noticed was the black plastic cap on the bottom of the pole was cracked. Function is there is just don’t have the plug on the bottom. But I had it sitting on a tarp last hunt and it didn’t hurt the tarp at all and I had it pitched pretty tight.

No other issues. Zippers are all good as the day I got them. Really just those two tears and the cap on the pole.

Asking 1300 plus shipping fees and any fees involved with purchasing it. This is my first post so we will have to figure out best way to get this done.

I won’t be checking this often so send PM if you would like more info. Don’t waste my time with the price. It’s what it is. I can’t figure out how to attach photos but once communication happens I can send photos from last months set up of it.
Firehunter

Re: Seek Outdoor 12 man teepee for sale

Postby Hookalakupua » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:34 am

Hey -
Just saw your post and attempted to send you a PM but I’m unable to for some reason. Would love to speak with you about the tipi so please try and PM me. Thanks!
Hookalakupua

Postby Hookalakupua » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:14 am

Firehunter -
If you're by any chance having the same issue I am with PM's, please email me at hookalakupua15@gmail.com
Thanks!
Hookalakupua

Postby Firehunter » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:01 am

Same tent 1100$, post email and I’ll send photos.
Firehunter

Postby Feeny » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Hello.

Interested if you are still looking to see this tent.
Can I get a picture of the two rips? (Ahoilman@pm.me)
Any chance your near Colorado?
Feeny

Return to Classifieds

x